We have an urgent need for transportation!
#TiresForTots Campaign Video! Meghan DeLuca, Executive Director, is bringing to you the need from the vehicle we desperately need to replace…Please know that this is urgent!
15 passenger high-top van
- Meets the safety standards required for car seats (latching harness)
- More room for storage (strollers, groceries, etc.)
- Easier to enter and exit for pregnant women and moms with babies
- Allows entire home, life coaches and residents, to attend church, go to parks or events, etc.
- Cost efficient for fewer passengers
- Running errands for Life Coach and a resident
- Going to appointments with a mom and her family
- Life coach can stay at hospital with mom in labor
- With the additional vehicle, the 15 passenger van at the house would allow the rest of the home the freedom to go out, versus being stranded without transportation.
- Easier to bring new mom and baby home in the mini-van
How you can help…
We cannot express enough how urgent this need is. Whether you can give $20, $200 or campaign alongside us and raise $2,000, your kindness is greatly appreciated. We are actively reaching out for grants to MATCH the funds raised by YOU! The $200 you raise could become $400. Every dollar raised will go to the purchase and maintenance of the vehicles.
Join our e-newsletter list to follow our campaign. We will be updating you every week where we stand on how much has been raised and other needs we may have.