LIFELINE FAMILY CENTER RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
Lifeline Family Center wants every unwed pregnant and parenting young woman and her children to experience the love and hope that come through the transforming power of Jesus Christ, have a healthy start to reach her God-given potential and a safe, nurturing, secure place to call home.
Our Residential Services equip young women and their children with the skills, tools and resources needed to live healthy, stable, flourishing lives. We come alongside her in partnership to assist as she strives to become self-sufficient. This is all accomplished in a safe, nurturing, family environment that serves as a temporary refuge for healing, restoration, and growth. It’s not a shelter or room for rent, but a safe haven and community of support guiding and encouraging her as she pursues her goals.
- Must be age 16 to 25 and unwed
- Must be pregnant or parenting no more than two children younger than age 3
- Must be alcohol and drug-free for at least 3 months
- Must have no active felony charges and not be under probation or parole supervision
- Must have a strong desire to make life changes and recognize the need for assistance to do so
- Must have a willing heart to receive guidance, direction and assistance from others
- Must understand that case management, counseling, life skills training and personal development are major components of Lifeline Family Center’s Residential Services
- Must understand that participation is voluntary and agree to follow all guidelines
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE —> RESIDENTIAL SERVICES APPLICATION