We are doing things different this year! All registrations and donations will be managed through our new online platform. It’s a great way for us to track how everyone is doing in real time… even the day of LIFEwalk! We’ll be live streaming the totals coming in too. What’s exciting is that people can text their donation during LIFEwalk and it will update the total right away. LIFEwalk is going to be so much fun because of how easy it will be to see how close we are to our overall goal.
Here’s how to register:
- Click the register button below
- A new window will pop out, opening up our online fundraiser platform
- Do you see the blue button “Fundraise” ? Click that!
- A little window will pop up asking you to select your team. The onscreen instructions tell you to “Choose a team to join from the dropdown below or create your own.”
- Click where it says “Click to select team…” and scroll until you find yours.
- Not listed? No worries… Click out of the dropdown.
- Next to the blue “continue” button is an option to create a new team.
- This option can be used for families that are registering
- Teams are considered two or more people.
- If you are an individual and you would also like to register your pet (maybe they have their own instagram following), sign both of you up as a team.
- Individuals please join the “Individuals” team
- Once you enter in all the requested information, BAM! You’re done!
- Now you have your own personal campaign link to share on your social media, send in emails and even text to friends
- If you sign up as an Individual and friends want to join a team with you, let Bethany know via email and she can move you to a new team.
If people want to give to your campaign and they don’t have your link, they can still donate by clicking the “Donate to LIFE” button on the LIFEwalk campaign page. This will allow them to enter your name to search for your campaign, click on it and donate!
Any questions? Click on the FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org